Join a team of superheroes! 👊
BUI is an award-winning IT consultancy delivering cloud solutions and professional services worldwide, with a specialised focus on the Microsoft Azure platform, and Cisco and Palo Alto Networks technologies.
Founded in 2000 and a part of the First Technology Group since March 2015, BUI has an international presence and highly qualified consultants who embrace three core principles: Innovation, Delivery, and Results.
We value your personality and passion 🔥
For us, personality and passion are an essential part of our culture. You’ll always be supported and looked after by your BUI family, but you will also have a lot of responsibility for your own work, meaning that working independently isn’t something you mind. We only employ passionate, best in class technology experts to help us give our customers what they deserve: individual attention, intelligent consultation, and impeccable service.
As a Microsoft SQL Consultant (Azure) at BUI you will be offered:
- The opportunity to work with some of the market's best consultants ⭐️
- Development opportunities 💼
- Annual Incentive Scheme
We are looking for a Microsoft SQL Consultant who will be responsible for designing databases and ensuring their stability, reliability, and performance. You will also work with other consultants optimizing in-application SQL statements as necessary and establishing best practices.
If you're good at solving Microsoft SQL Database usage issues and can come up with solutions that can help avoid such problems in the future - then this is the opportunity for you!
Your Call to Action:
- Help write and optimize in-application SQL statements
- Ensure performance, security, and availability of databases
- Prepare documentations and specifications
- Handle common database procedures such as upgrade, backup, recovery, migration, etc.
- Profile server resource usage, and optimize and tweak as necessary
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Put your Super Powers 🦄 to the test through:
- Strong proficiency with SQL and its variation among popular databases
- Experience with some of the modern relational databases i.e Azure SQL
- Skilled at optimizing large, complicated SQL statements
- Knowledge of best practices when dealing with relational databases
- Capable of configuring popular database engines and orchestrating clusters as necessary
- Ability to plan resource requirements from high level specifications
- Capable of troubleshooting common database issues
- Familiar with tools that can aid with profiling server resource usage and optimizing it