Microsoft Azure Cloud Architect Durban
We usually respond within three days
Join a team of superheroes! 👊
BUI is an award-winning IT consultancy delivering cloud solutions and professional services worldwide, with a specialised focus on the Microsoft Azure platform, and Cisco and Palo Alto Networks technologies.
Founded in 2000 and a part of the First Technology Group since March 2015, BUI has an international presence and highly qualified consultants who embrace three core principles: Innovation, Delivery, and Results.
We value your personality and passion 🔥
For us, personality and passion are essential parts of our culture. You’ll always be supported and looked after by your BUI family, but you will also have a lot of responsibility for your own work, meaning that working independently isn’t something you mind. We only employ passionate, best-in-class technology experts to help us give our customers what they deserve: individual attention, intelligent consultation, and impeccable service.
As a Microsoft Azure Consultant at BUI you will be offered:
- The opportunity to work with some of the market's best consultants ⭐️
- Development opportunities 💼
- Annual Incentive Scheme
Let's tell you about the Azure Consultant role at BUI
The primary function of the Azure Consultant position is to consult on a variety of technical projects focused on Azure and other Microsoft technologies.
Duties for this position include setup and integration of on-premises and Cloud Infrastructure (Azure), solving technical problems, and consulting and supporting various BUI customers.
Because of the nature of the job this person should have good presentation and communication skills and be able to work and engage on various levels within a customer organization.🦸♀️
- Responsible for implementing a full technical solutions to the client, per the agreed design.
- Often leads technical projects. Works with and under the direction of the Project/Delivery Manager and with customer-nominated representatives. Liaises with Solutions Architect as appropriate.
- Deliver these projects in line with the agreed SOW
- Provides consulting on solution and integration opportunities
- Provides technical leadership on specific integration activities that are part of an engagement.
- Develop and recommend cost-effective technical system improvements.
- Candidate must be self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
- Ability to perform duties with awareness of all requirements and BUI policies.
- Must possess positive, professional interpersonal skills and well-developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be willing to work after hours at times as well as be on standby.
- Must be willing to travel ✈️ (Own Transport Essential 🚗)
- Hands-on in-depth Azure knowledge from successful projects delivered
- Deployment experience in Modern Work capabilities (Microsoft 365; Enterprise Mobility & Security; Compliance) would be an advantage
- Teamwork collaboration
- Endpoint protection/Management
- M365 Compliance
- Good command of scripting languages (PowerShell, Bash,..)
- Strong Consulting Experience
- Strong familiarity with the Microsoft Cloud Adoption Framework
- Good understanding of Azure Networking
- Good understanding of Azure Governance
- Good Azure AD knowledge
- Good understanding and knowledge of the critical design areas of an Azure Landing zone
- Enterprise Agreement (EA) enrolment and Azure Active Directory tenants
- Identity and access management
- Management group and subscription organization
- Network topology and connectivity
- Management and monitoring
- Business continuity and disaster recovery
- Security governance and compliance
- Platform automation and DevOps
- 3+ years of success in consultative/complex technical projects required
Think you are a good match? Then swipe right ❤️ - sorry - hit the apply button
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Let’s work together
Bring your talents, skills, and unique perspectives to a collaborative community of technology professionals. You’ll get the tools you need to do great work in a flexible environment. You’ll have time to learn new things. And you’ll be recognised and rewarded for your achievements.
For more than 20 years, we’ve used digital technology in new and powerful ways to create customised business solutions that drive performance and productivity. We’re always excited to welcome fresh faces to our team. Take a look at our open positions.
Microsoft Azure Cloud Architect Durban
Loading application form
Already working at BUI?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.