BUI is a family of technical, highly skilled, somewhat weird, and diverse individuals. BUI is recognized as an award-winning IT consultancy and Microsoft Gold Partner delivering Microsoft solutions globally with a focus on security, specialized cloud services, and the management of cloud for mid-market and enterprise-level customers.
At BUI, we use digital technology in new and powerful ways to create customized IT solutions that enable performance and productivity in a changing world. Our primary focus areas include Cloud, Cybersecurity, and the Modern Workplace. We employ passionate, best in class technology experts to help us give our customers what they deserve: individual attention, intelligent consultation, and impeccable service.
We are currently hiring a Technical Pre-sales Consultants in Durban
Technical Pre-Sales Consultant
BUI is seeking a highly motivated Technical Pre-sales Consultant with a solid understanding of Microsoft solutions. In this role you will be tasked to work with the sales team to help grow revenue by developing opportunities for Microsoft solutions with a strong focus on Azure and Secure Productivity. You will help drive sales through solid solution selling expertise, effective sales and presentation skills, and superior customer focus. Also required is the ability to present to a wide range and size of audiences from IT Pro to CxO to business decision makers is a must. A good understanding of issues surrounding Cloud adoption, deployment, management, security, application development and integration technologies and solutions is required. The successful candidate will be a leader in qualifying, developing, value justifying and managing to closure, sales opportunities related to BUI's value proposition. 👨💻
So what will you have to do? 📃
- Pre-sales across multiple Microsoft technologies
- Work closely with Microsoft to uncover and build on new opportunities
- Understand and position Microsoft programs to assist with driving Usage/Consumption growth
- Improve customer satisfaction with enterprise customers and own key Customer Executive-level relationships 📈
- Build and maintain relationships within an assigned account base of existing customers
- Facilitating the introduction of Microsoft and BUI products and services technology capabilities, and driving the sale of technical products, programs and/or services. ☁
- The successful candidate should also be able to deliver persuasive presentations to both technical and business decision makers, have strong virtual teaming abilities.
To be a top performer💰, you should...
- Have strong organizational skills and problem-solving skills
- Be able to work as a team member
- Be open to respond to rapid change, perform duties with accuracy
- Have a strong degree of urgency
- Prioritize and perform work with minimal supervision
- Manage large quantities of information while maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Be able and eligible to travel 🛫, which may include ad-hoc international travel
- Have your own transportation 🚗
Who should apply?
- Previous Microsoft and cloud solutions pre-sales experience
- Sales and business background, with at least 2 years of technology-related experience
- Proven sales success and expertise in solution selling